Share your knowledge – Train your colleague
The Share your knowledge Train your colleague week will take place from 30 October -3 November 2017. Below you will find an overview of the workshops, that will be given by colleagues. Meet your colleagues in a different setting and extend your network; learn from the knowledge & experience of your colleagues. The topics are varied and relevant for colleagues with an interest in EUR.
Some examples of the topics:
- Author identifiers – why and how? (ORCID, ResearcherID, Google Scholar Author Profile)
- Building a MOOC for a general audience: Do’s and don’ts
- Motivating presentation skills
- Introduction to the Erasmus initiatives
- Procurement at EUR
- Connecting student experiences
- Dutch language lesson
We would like to invite you to register by filling out the form.
We hope we will meet at 1 or more workshops!
For the programme and registration, see the website of the Career Week!