|The Share your knowledge week will take place from 18 – 22 June 2018. Workshops will be given by your colleagues and are free of charge. This year we have a lot of workshops that are especially interesting for academic staff, for example:
· Activating teaching methods in education” by dr. Marije Stoltenborgh (ESSB)
· “Collaborative Online International Learning” by mr. Farshida Zafar (ESL), mr. Masuma Shadid (ESL)
· “How to publish in Open Access” by Hans Brandhorst (UB) and Melika Nariman (UB)
· “How to increase your societal visibility as a researcher” by drs. Rachel Visscher (ESSB)
· “Anonymisation and De-identification of Your Data: The Hands-On Session” by drs. Marlon Domingus (UB)
· And more……
Please find here the programme for academic staff. Register by filling out the form! You’ll receive a confirmation after registration. Interested in the complete Share your knowledge programme, visit the website.
The Share Your Knowledge Week is organised by the university’s HR department and the Training and Development Progamme (TOP). If you have any questions, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.